- Fabric Reinforced Surgical gown
- Fabric Reinforced Surgical Gown
It is made of 5-layer polypropylene materials with anti-static and fluid resistance. Two layers of spunbond polypropylene ensure an extraordinary flexibility and drapeability, provide tough abrasion resistance and cloth like feel, and three layers of meltblown polypropylene form an efficient barrier against bacteria, as an exceptional microbial barrier. The extreme softness provide surgical gowns cloth-like feel and a good level of comfort for those who spend much of their day in a surgical gown. It keeps wearers cool and comfortable.
- Type 4 Microporous Coverall with tape sealing
- Oil & Gas, petrochemical applications
- Utilities contractors
Suitable for most applications where there is the need for protection from chemical spray without compromising wearer protection in the event of a flash fire.
Material: SMMS/SMMMS, stitched with tape seam.
- Type 4 - barrier to saturation spray of liquids.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Light-weight and inexpensive.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard.
- EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination.
- EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents.(Types 4-B, 5-B, 6-B)
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists, which maximize comfort and protection.
- EN14116 limit
- AAMI 1/2/3 Isolation gown
- 1.Meet the test requirements set forth by AAMI PB70
2.Breathable fluid-resistant multi-ply material maximizes comfort
3.Generously sized for full coverage and flexibility
4.The entire gown is required to have a barrier performance of at least Level 1.
- AAMI 4 Laminated Impervious gown
- The Dymex Isolation Gowns meet the test requirements set forth by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation(AAMI) 4. Provide barrier protection based on AAMI guidelines and helps reduce the risk of contamination and transmission of infectious organisms which lead to HAIs. These 4 levels of protection allow you to select the right gown
for the procedure at the right price. Dymex Isolation Gowns are made from 3-layer SMS fabric to give clinicians the confidence and comfort they need to deliver the best possible patient care.
- Coverall—50gsm SMS Breathable Back Panel
- benefits of production:
-This coverall is made froma white 55gsm microporous laminated fabric and a blue 50gsm SMS Breathable back panel. This results is a Cat III Type 5 & 6 suit which offers the best combination of a high chemical splash and a hazardous particle barrier with much improved breathability and comfort.
-This coverall is Anti-Static to EN1149-5:2008 and non linting, therefore ideal for use in wide ranging applications where the operating environment must not be contaminated with garment fibres.